Who we are and how to contact us
This site is owned and operated by SLG Brands Limited of Studio 19 The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF (SLG). Please see our Contact Us page for further information.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable State, Federal or international law.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including the opportunity to post reviews (interactive services).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with any applicable State or Federal law within which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including deleting content.
Links to other sites
For your convenience and/or to enable you to purchase our products, this site may include links to other websites that are not controlled by us. Your use of, and any subsequent purchase of product from any such site, is subject to any terms and conditions published on the relevant site.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall SLG be liable for any damages or injury, including any direct, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any materials in this site, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website or information available on the website. SLG shall not be liable even if SLG, or a SLG representative, has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These include, but are not limited to, damages or injury caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, delay in operation or transmission, line failure or computer virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component.
Social Media Giveaways
- The Promoter of Prize Draw
The promoter is: SLG Brands Limited, a company registered in England & Wales under company number 01911296 whose registered office is at Studio 19 The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or fail as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw. The Eligibility criteria is set out below.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Amie Random Acts of Kindness Giveaway
The Prize Draw
- The title of the Prize Draw is ‘Amie Random Acts of Kindness Giveaway’
- The Prize Draw will be operated through Instagram. Please follow instructions as to how to enter below
How to enter
- The Prize Draw will run from 17th February 2021 and will close on 21st February at 11.59pm GMT/18.59pm EST (the "Closing Date")
- You must complete the actions on Instagram noted below before the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw:
- Like the Amie Instagram post
- Follow @amieskin.us on Instagram
- Tag a friend in the comments of the Instagram post
- No purchase or payment necessary.
- The winner will be chosen by a draw within three days of the Closing Date. The winner will be contacted by direct message via Instagram by @amieskin.us. The winner is required to reply to the direct message within 72 hours of the message being sent by the Promoter. The winner must provide valid contact details to which the prize will be sent. If you do not reply to such message within the 72 hour period, your entry will be void.
- The Prize Draw is only open to residents in the United States who are 13 years or over as at the date of entry, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- There will be 20 winner(s). The winner will receive an Amie Skincare Glow + Bright Regime, including: Glow + Bright Cleanser, Glow + Bright Moisturiser, Glow + Bright Face Mist and Glow + Bright Cleansing Wipes. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.