- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions that apply whenever your order products from our website.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you buy anything from us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Amie Skincare, a brand owned and operated by SLG Brands Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 01911296 and our address is Studio 19, The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF. Our registered VAT number is GB231200086
- How to contact us. You can contact us by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com or by writing to us at Amie Customer Care, SLG Brands, Studio 19, The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and we will refund your order. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We are based in the UK. Our website is hosted and operated in the UK. We do ship internationally. Please see our delivery page for more information.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
Our rights to make changes
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements relating to cosmetics and personal care sector.
- More significant changes to the products and these terms. In addition, we may make the following changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
Providing the products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website under delivery & returns terms and conditions
- When we will deliver your order. We will deliver your order within the time period stated on your order acceptance. Time for delivery is not of the essence.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If your delivery is delayed by an event outside our control, such as a delay with the courier, then, where possible, we or our nominated courier will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our courier will leave a note advising you of how to arrange collection and/or redelivery.
- When you become responsible for the goods. You become responsible for the goods upon delivery at the address provided in your order.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We will need certain information from you so that we can ship your order to you. This will include your name, address and contact information. If the information you give to us in the order process is incomplete or incorrect , we may either cancel the order, or, if the order has been shipped, charge an additional amount to the extent we incur additional delivery charges.
Your rights to end the contract
- Exercising your right to change your mind if you are a consumer (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). If you are a consumer then for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
When consumers do not have a right to change their minds. Your right as a consumer to change your mind does not apply in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- products that have been opened or used
How long do consumers have to change their minds? Subject to those products that cannot be return set out above, you have the following returns rights:
you will have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery.
- Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period (for example you have subscribed for regular purchases). In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by:
- Email. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at Amie Customer Care, SLG Brands, Studio 19, The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- you will have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
In all other circumstances (including where you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
When we may make deduction from refunds if you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Where the product is a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind then:
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you fail to provide us with correct or adequate information to enable us to complete delivery.
- We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
- If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can or write to us at email@example.com or via post at Amie Customer Care, SLG Brands, Studio 19, The Brewery Quarter, Unit H2, High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3FF.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them or post them back to us.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept Paypal and all major credit and debit cards. Payments must be cleared before goods are dispatched.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
- When we are liable for damage to your property. If we are providing services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services.
- personal information and use of our website
- Offers and Promotions
- You will receive a code via email when you sign up to our newsletter via the welcome pop, for the first time. This code entitles you to 15% off all amie products when you place your first order. The code will be valid for 30 days from receipt and can only be used once per customer. The discount is not applicable to shipping.